Preparing Automatic Repair Aspire E15 E5-576G-54KG

YYZZMSIA
YYZZMSIA Member Posts: 3 New User
edited July 2021 in Aspire Laptops

Can anyone help me???? It keep loop at there among two hours ago and I try restart it also not function. My model is Aspire E15 E5-576G-54KG

Thread was edited to add model name to the title

Best Answer

• Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
    Answer ✓
    Hi YYZZMSIA,

# Try to get the BIOS page.
    1. Turn OFF the unit.
    ​2. Press and hold the F2 key and turn on the unit. 
    3. You will be in setup utility page. 
    4. Once you got the screen release the F2 key.
    5. Tap on F9 key and hit enter key without changing the option.
    6. Tap on F10 key and hit enter key without changing the option.
    7. Your unit will restart by itself. 

Check this T/S and post the result. ​

Answers

• YYZZMSIA
    YYZZMSIA said:

Can anyone help me???? It keep loop at there among two hours ago and I try restart it also not function. My model is Aspire E15 E5-576G-54KG
    Hope anyone can help me since tomorrow I have exam need use laptop😭😭
  • Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
    Answer ✓
    Hi YYZZMSIA,

1. Turn OFF the unit.

• YYZZMSIA
    Easwar said:
    Hi YYZZMSIA,

1. Turn OFF the unit.

Thanks for u reply but after I check at repair centre they dignosed that my Ssd was not function and that why my computer cannot running.
  • Callistemon
    Callistemon Member Posts: 106 Skilled Fixer WiFi Icon
    YYZZMSIA said:
    Easwar said:
    Hi YYZZMSIA,

1. Turn OFF the unit.

Thanks for u reply but after I check at repair centre they dignosed that my Ssd was not function and that why my computer cannot running.
    Buy an HDD and insert it into the 2.5" slot! The SSD probably corrupted when the computer lost power unexpectedly, which can happen for various reasons and is not really avoidable. HDDs have power loss retract circuits that generate electricity from the spindle momentum during unexpected power loss, which is used to swing the actuator arm off the precious platter before the disk spins down. SSDs cannot directly write contents to a platter, and instead erase entire blocks before rewriting them with the modifications. The blocks are stored in the volatile memory chip inside the SSD, which will instantly be erased when the power is cut off. If a block was waiting to be written to the non-volatile flash when the power was interrupted, then that block will be lost forever, and if that block contained information necessary to operate the SSD, then the entire SSD will become corrupt.

An example of how HDD engineering and care for your data is so superior to that of SSDs is how only removing the data connection unexpectedly, while leaving the power connection intact while the SSD is rewrites blocks, will cause the SSD to shut down immediately instead of finishing rewriting the block. The information needed to finish rewriting a block is already right in its own internal memory, so it does not need the data connection to finish writing a block successfuly. At the same time, there are some HDDs that have acceleration sensors to park the actuator and protect the platter during falls, thermostatic heads to maintain the same distance from the platter at high and low operating temperatures, and altitude sensors to adjust the temperature of the heads to maintain the same distance from the platters at altitudes up to 20,000 feet. Spinning storage is overall superior! Buy an HDD, not another SSD!
  • Callistemon
    YYZZMSIA said:
    Easwar said:
    Hi YYZZMSIA,

1. Turn OFF the unit.

Buy an HDD and insert it into the 2.5" slot! The SSD probably corrupted when the computer lost power unexpectedly, which can happen for various reasons and is not really avoidable. HDDs have power loss retract circuits that generate electricity from the spindle momentum during unexpected power loss, which is used to swing the actuator arm off the precious platter before the disk spins down. SSDs cannot directly write contents to a platter, and instead erase entire blocks before rewriting them with the modifications. The blocks are stored in the volatile memory chip inside the SSD, which will instantly be erased when the power is cut off. If a block was waiting to be written to the non-volatile flash when the power was interrupted, then that block will be lost forever, and if that block contained information necessary to operate the SSD, then the entire SSD will become corrupt.

An example of how HDD engineering and care for your data is so superior to that of SSDs is how only removing the data connection unexpectedly, while leaving the power connection intact while the SSD is rewrites blocks, will cause the SSD to shut down immediately instead of finishing rewriting the block. The information needed to finish rewriting a block is already right in its own internal memory, so it does not need the data connection to finish writing a block successfuly. At the same time, there are some HDDs that have acceleration sensors to park the actuator and protect the platter during falls, thermostatic heads to maintain the same distance from the platter at high and low operating temperatures, and altitude sensors to adjust the temperature of the heads to maintain the same distance from the platters at altitudes up to 20,000 feet. Spinning storage is overall superior! Buy an HDD, not another SSD!
    Replying to myself in case anyone else is thinking this, of course many of those HDD protections mentioned, such as altitude and shock, are already unnecessary with SSDs, but the fact that HDD designers can come up with all of those and yet SSDs still corrupt even when only the data connection is removed speaks volumes about how HDDs are superior than SSDs. High altitudes is not a concern for most people, and new 2.5" HDDs tolerate drops onto soft surfaces quite well. I strongly believe that corruption on power loss is a larger risk than drops onto hard surfaces, as most drives have experienced far more unexpected power loss incidents than drops onto hard surfaces. As for temperature, an HDD is already superior to an SSD even without thermostatic heads. SSDs may be rated to higher operating temperatures than non-thermostatic HDDs, but SSDs will overheat far more frequently.
  • Callistemon
    YYZZMSIA said:
    Easwar said:
    Hi YYZZMSIA,

1. Turn OFF the unit.

Replying to myself in case anyone else is thinking this, of course many of those HDD protections mentioned, such as altitude and shock, are already unnecessary with SSDs, but the fact that HDD designers can come up with all of those and yet SSDs still corrupt even when only the data connection is removed speaks volumes about how HDDs are superior than SSDs. High altitudes is not a concern for most people, and new 2.5" HDDs tolerate drops onto soft surfaces quite well. I strongly believe that corruption on power loss is a larger risk than drops onto hard surfaces, as most drives have experienced far more unexpected power loss incidents than drops onto hard surfaces.