Acer Aspire v5-573g Battery Died

mario_779
mario_779 Member Posts: 12 New User
Hello guys, my Acer aspire v5-573g battery refuse to charge and if i unplug the charger it turns off.
Can someone please suggest to me where I can buy a good 
Acer aspire v5-573g battery with a good price .
I will appreciate any help .
Thank you.

Best Answer

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,470 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Just google keywords v5-573g and battery for vendors who ship to your location. ACER doesn't make batteries but sources them from a number of different manufacturers like Sony, Panasonic, LiteON, Samsung and other brands that might be re-labelled. Trust the vendor or seller you purchase from, not the label on the battery.

Jack E/NJ

Answers

• JackE
    Answer ✓
    Just google keywords v5-573g and battery for vendors who ship to your location. ACER doesn't make batteries but sources them from a number of different manufacturers like Sony, Panasonic, LiteON, Samsung and other brands that might be re-labelled. Trust the vendor or seller you purchase from, not the label on the battery.

Jack E/NJ

• Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
    Hi mario_779,

Try to do power drain,

1. Turn OFF the unit.
    2. Unplug the charger. 
    3. At the bottom there will be a tiny pin hole with battery sign close to it take a pin or paper clip and insert into it hold that button for 20-30 seconds. Then turn ON the unit and check.​

• mario_779
    JackE said:
    Thank you for what you said.
    The problem is if I bought a bad quality battery, that could damage the motherboard because v5-573g model have an integrated batterythat is so rare to find and that alone is a problem . That's why I asked first because i could trust any vendor that i found .
  • mario_779
    Easwar said:
    Hi mario_779,

Try to do power drain,

1. Turn OFF the unit.
    2. Unplug the charger. 
    3. At the bottom there will be a tiny pin hole with battery sign close to it take a pin or paper clip and insert into it hold that button for 20-30 seconds. Then turn ON the unit and check.​

Thank you so much, i will try what you said to me right now
  • JackE
    If it makes you feel more comfortable, you can also search by ACER part numbers shown below that was used in your laptop and many similar ACER models. This is a very common size internal battery pack used by many manufacturers.

Jack E/NJ

• mario_779
    Easwar said:
    Hi mario_779,

Try to do power drain,

1. Turn OFF the unit.
    2. Unplug the charger. 

I tried what you said but nothing change.
    Thank you so much for your help .
  • mario_779
    JackE said:
    If it makes you feel more comfortable, you can also search by ACER part numbers shown below that was used in your laptop and many similar ACER models. This is a very common size internal battery pack used by many manufacturers.

Thank you so much for this informations.