Registering a product

Laohu
Laohu Member Posts: 3 New User
I registered my laptop with the website by typing in my SIN number, the process ended without ACER giving me  confirmation in writing. Is this normal procedure?

Answers

• Manny-Acer_Retired
    Manny-Acer_Retired Newbie Posts: 4,453 Guru
    Laohu said:
    I registered my laptop with the website by typing in my SIN number, the process ended without ACER giving me  confirmation in writing. Is this normal procedure?
    Hello Laohu,

Thank you for reaching out and I am sorry to hear that you didn't get any confirmation, usually, you should get an email confirming your registration, i recommend you to check the Spam or unwanted email folder from your email because we have had receive claims from others users in the past that the email was found in that folder after looking for it.

Thanks in advance,
    Acer-Manny
  • Laohu
    Still no confirmation of my application for product registration. Is there a recommended course of action in this situation?

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,719 Trailblazer
    When logged into your profile you should be able to see a list of products you have registered. Is it there?
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Laohu
    Where on the page would I find this product information ?
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,719 Trailblazer
    Sorry, I mean your profile on the Acer site, not in the community. Sign into the site, click on your name at upper left, then choose My Products from the left column.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.