Acer Aspire model #'s - Aspire E5 772g-52q7

aliecat
aliecat Member Posts: 1 New User
edited July 2021 in Aspire Laptops
Hi, I'm new here. I came because I have some questions about my acer laptop. It all started with a glass of milk..... you can guess the rest. But I'm having a hard time finding information on my particular model. It comes up here and there on you tube videos but as far as finding a service manual I get no hits at all on the websites that seem to have all(literallyTHOUSANDS) of theAcer models listed. As I can't get my computer to come on, I can't go into the system info to get any other info. So I'm going with the stickers on the back. Additionally, I purchased this model used and don't have any paperwork. Its had some upgrades but I think most of the hardware is stock as far as what I need to know.. Can anyone tell me where I can find more info? Here's Here's what the sticker says: Acer Aspire E5 772Gseries. The sticker with the bar codes says Aspire E5 772g-52q7.   MFG Date 2015/08/21. When I look on manualslib.com and a few other info sites I can't find anything remotely close to E5, 772, 772g, 52q7, NOTHING! 
Can someone give me some direction? Thank you and have a great day!

//Edited the content to add model name.

Comments

• Coqui13
    Coqui13 ACE Posts: 2,215 Pathfinder
    here you can download the drivers and BIOS etc https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/support-product/5993?b=1
    what info are you trying to get?

☑ No trabajo para Acer, soy voluntario.
    ☑ Para cerrar el tema, marque " aceptar como solución" la respuesta correcta que le fue de utilidad.
    ☑ Lo siento pero no se responde a preguntas de manera privada, debe abrir un nuevo tema en el lugar indicado del foro para que pueda recibir ayuda.

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2015-2019 ★★

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 11,441 Trailblazer
    edited July 2021
    aliecat said:
    Hi, I'm new here. I came because I have some questions about my acer laptop. It all started with a glass of milk..... you can guess the rest. But I'm having a hard time finding information on my particular model. It comes up here and there on you tube videos but as far as finding a service manual I get no hits at all on the websites that seem to have all(literallyTHOUSANDS) of theAcer models listed. As I can't get my computer to come on, I can't go into the system info to get any other info. So I'm going with the stickers on the back. Additionally, I purchased this model used and don't have any paperwork. Its had some upgrades but I think most of the hardware is stock as far as what I need to know.. Can anyone tell me where I can find more info? Here's Here's what the sticker says: Acer Aspire E5 772Gseries. The sticker with the bar codes says Aspire E5 772g-52q7.   MFG Date 2015/08/21. When I look on manualslib.com and a few other info sites I can't find anything remotely close to E5, 772, 772g, 52q7, NOTHING! 
    Can someone give me some direction? Thank you and have a great day!

//Edited the content to add model name.

"aliecat" all those model numbers that you have quoted are all valid Acer models including your Aspire E5-772G so that site hasn’t got all the Acer manuals. Anyway, what is it that you want to know, as this site can’t give you copies of a service manual for your Aspire E5-772G.

Btw and as you have implied, that you spilled milk into your laptop. then, your laptop has allot of problems that needs cleaning and/or replacing of internal circuitry components that only an experience technician with the right tools, parts and the ability to do micro soldering can do. In my opinion it would be much cheaper and better for you to buy a new motherboard for your Aspire E5-772G and narrow all the other affected components from there like,  DC In cable or any cable that got shorted and/or affected by the liquid spillage or the keyboard or the battery (OEM type: BTY PACK LI+ SANYO 4C 2.52AH 50WH SANYO-Acer part #: KT.00403.025), CPU fan etc etc 

Also and to help you out, these are all the OEM motherboards fitted by Acer to your Aspire E5-772 and E5-772G Intel CPU 4th and 5th Gens CPU's, also this laptop can take Maximum system memory size of 16GB into its 2x slots (of either 4GB, 8Gb or 16 GB) max DDR3L-1600MHz, 1.5 V, 204-pin SO-DIMM. Good luck and hope this helps you out.