Acer Switch Alpha 12 Touchscreen broken

Jeiem
Jeiem Member Posts: 1 New User
Hi! From Philippines. So here's my story,
I bought my Acer Switch Alpha 12 in around 2016 (or 17 can't remember exactly).
It was working fine, but in 2020 it the screen broke when it was dropped accidentally (a good 6 in from the ground).
It still working, but the touchscreen is not useable anymore, so I am hoping if there is a place where I can have it repaired or if i could order a replacement online.
I really want to keep it as it is such a good laptop for me. 
I hope you can help me. THanks a lot! and Keep Safe everyone! 

Answers

• William_mk2
    William_mk2 Ally Posts: 4,044
    Jeiem

If your laptop is in warranty you can contact the warranty dept.     Go to the website support.acer.com - chose your country.   On the new page - scroll down -  click on "contact support".  Scroll down.  You can find the phone no to contact the warranty dept. 

If it is out of warranty, please contact local store or

Go to the website support.acer.com - chose your country.   On the new page - scroll down -  Click on  "Repair My Acer" - Request to have your Acer product repaired.   There will be charges for repair. 

Additional info to contact Acer Store:  Please visit the website - support.acer.com - chose your country - click on shop.   You can buy desktop, laptop, monitor and accessories.  Alternatively,  on the top right corner you can find the phone no to contact Acer store.   For the parts which are not available on Acer store, you have to contact local store.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful 

Click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    B  Thank you and have a BLESSED AND HAPPY DAY  B

★★ WILLIAM - MRK ★★

• Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,436 Trailblazer
    And, in case you wish to search for yourself, the Acer part number for the screen is: 6M.LB9N5.001.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.