Terrible performance / A515-51G

SubMGR
SubMGR Member Posts: 1 New User
Hello. I have a question about the performance of my device, Windows 10 (device specifications: Intel i3-6006u, 6GB RAM, 1TB HDD, Nvidia 940MX) (Product Support | Acer United States)

For a long time I racked my brains and tried to find a solution to my problem, but I never came to anything. The very same question is in the terrible performance, when the inclusion takes a few minutes, after which everything is very dull and it is better to wait even longer. And it doesn't end there at all: all tasks slow down. I can safely not be able to open the same Start or Notifications, I knock - there is a pressing animation, nothing pops up (this happens, but not often), by the way, similarly with the "Speakers" in the lower tray on the right, where you can adjust the volume, you can endlessly wait for it to open :) Yes, the same Parameters can be launched for several minutes.

As I wrote above, there is a 940MX video card, but you can't count on games, since even those that fit the requirements will be accompanied by freezes. Yes, in general, all use comes down to frequent friezes, and in "active" tasks this is completely noticeable.

Despite the not very cool characteristics, I'm wondering why this can happen, because other devices with much worse characteristics (4GB, a worse processor) worked faster, and despite the HDD here and there, they started even faster at times , there were no friezes and so on. Therefore, I have, so to speak .. surprise🙂

I am writing here, hoping that suddenly I am not very experienced and there are some nuances, but the search of the entire Internet did not give me a result😥

If anything, I reinstalled Windows, even from scratch (method with a flash drive), did not help.

Is this okay or not? What can I do?

Answers