swit3 SF314511 Where can I buy computer listed in the main page?

EM08
EM08 Member Posts: 1 New User
edited June 2021 in Swift and Spin Series
I'm trying to buy an acer Swift 3 with the grey/blue chassis shown in the picture. I found the computer in this link. I tried looking in the acer store, amazon and other websites but didn't find anything. 
On the catalog it says that it is a new product so perhaps is not yet released. Where or who can I contact to get more information? Does acer accept preorders? Can you customize the computer similarly like you do in dell's website? I rather buy it with AMD processor than Intel.

Answers

• William_mk2
    William_mk2 Ally Posts: 4,044
    EM08

Please visit the website - support.acer.com - chose your country - click on shop.   You can buy desktop, laptop, monitor and accessories.  Alternatively,  on the top right corner you can find the phone no to contact Acer store.   

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!  
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful 

Click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    B  Thank you and have a BLESSED AND HAPPY DAY  B

★★ WILLIAM - MRK ★★

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 9,687 Trailblazer
    EM08 said:
    I'm trying to buy an acer Swift 3 with the grey/blue chassis shown in the picture. I found the computer in this link. I tried looking in the acer store, amazon and other websites but didn't find anything. 
    On the catalog it says that it is a new product so perhaps is not yet released. Where or who can I contact to get more information? Does acer accept preorders? Can you customize the computer similarly like you do in dell's website? I rather buy it with AMD processor than Intel.

Go here to see all the Acer USA  Swift 3 range and choose the appropriate specs and colours, as the partial top Blue and Grey is NOT a colour that this laptop comes in, its only an advertisement dramatic colour affect for this advertisement, the Swift 3 only comes in certain colours that its listed on the Acer site of your country.    

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,436 Trailblazer
    It looks like the versions with the AMD processor are out, but the Intel processor ones aren't yet available. Look for the key words "color-variable" to get those case types.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.