Acer Nitro AN515-56 Serial number or SNID not valid

Options
JobitJoseph
JobitJoseph Member Posts: 3 New User
edited August 2023 in Nitro Gaming
Product : Acer Nitro Laptop 2021 Model core i5 11th Gen 16GB
Model : AN515-56
Serial Number : UNQB***********
Unable to register acer Nitro 5 Laptop when entering Serial number or SNID getting error saying "Sorry we are unable to locate this serial number", tried both serial number and SNID . Getting same error.see the screenshot. 

Also tried registration app in the laptop . its also giving error. please see the screen shot.

Also when serching for drivers same .screen shot attached . plase help. 

Edited the content to hide Sensitive information and add model name to the title
Acer-Erick

Answers

• Rade97
    Rade97 Member Posts: 39 Devotee WiFi Icon
    Options
    JobitJoseph,
    You can check the snid on the backside of the computer. A label will be available with the information where snid just contains numbers only. Or otherwise you can confirm the serial number in command prompt with the command <wmic bios get serialnumber>.
    Hope you will find this helpful.  
  • JobitJoseph
    edited June 2021
    Options
    Rade97 said:
    JobitJoseph,
    You can check the snid on the backside of the computer. A label will be available with the information where snid just contains numbers only. Or otherwise you can confirm the serial number in command prompt with the command <wmic bios get serialnumber>.
    Hi, I'm using the serial number copied from the command propmt .still not working. and tried SNID from the sticker too. But still getting these errors. 
  • William_mk2
    William_mk2 ACE Posts: 4,084 Pathfinder
    edited June 2021
    Options
    JobitJoseph

Please verify the serial no on the bios.    Tap f2 - go to bios -  Go to info menu.   You can find the serial no on the bios too..

If it is a new computer, you can contact the warranty dept.    They will help you to update the no.

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful! 
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful 

Click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    B  Thank you and have a BLESSED AND HAPPY DAY  B

★★ WILLIAM - MRK ★★

• JobitJoseph
    Options
    Rade97 said:
    JobitJoseph,
    Hi, I'm using the serial number copied from the command propmt .still niot working. and tried SNID from the sticker too. But still getting these errors. 
  • Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
    Options
    Hi JobitJoseph,

Contact acer support they will help you,

https://www.acer.com/ac/en/IN/content/service-contact 
  • brainfart
    brainfart Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    i cannot check my bios the hard drive is missing, and the label is pretty fadded.
  • Dale_Blackburn98
    Dale_Blackburn98 Member Posts: 13

Tinkerer

Options

Same issue now im highly angry to Acer. My speakers are distorted and on top of that i cant enter my serial number. Is this a joke?