Enduro Urban N3 EUN314-51W59NC Upgrade Options

Zeninth125
Zeninth125 Member Posts: 6

Tinkerer

So, apparently this laptop wasn't available yet in the market. I had a hard time trying to find information for this specific laptop.

These was the information that I was provided by the seller. 4GB of memory seems to little for me so I thought of bumping that to 16GB. But, since I didn't know what is the range of supported clock speed , latency and whether it supports dual-channel, I can't plan my budget. Additionally, I am also curious about the storage upgradeability. I wager there's no additional SATA or PCiE slot for another SSD/HDD, but how much storage can the laptop support?

P.S. - This is unrelated to the topic, but do I really need to upgrade to this laptop (current laptop: E5-475G-56XB(upgraded:16GB RAM, 1TB SSD)? Aside from some minor hiccups, I can do my work quite well.  The only reason I'm picking Enduro Urban N3 up is because it is offered by my university and I can always give my current/future laptop to my family members.

Answers

• AnhEZ28
    AnhEZ28 ACE, Member Posts: 4,067 Pathfinder
    For the memory, you can open task manager, in performance tab, choose memory. It will show the current speed of the original ram and empty slot. The CPU can support up to 3200MHZ. 
    For the storage, I can't find any info about the empty slot. You will have to disassemble by yourself and find an empty SATA slot or M.2
    Please remember to include @AnhEZ28 when you want to reply back to my comment so that I can check your response.
    Thank you and have a nice day!