Acer A514 UNHUSSI002 laptop ac adapter problem

qiftikhar
qiftikhar Member Posts: 1 New User
edited June 2021 in Aspire Laptops

Hey everyone

When I turn on my company's Caliber Enterprises office Acer A514 UNHUSSI002 laptop, a screen appears, stating that the power adapter connected to this desktop is not supported, and that the machine will work on battery power, with the battery not being charged. So I'm hoping for some advice from you.

Thank you to everyone.

//Edited the content to add model name.

Comments

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 11,429 Trailblazer
    edited June 2021
    qiftikhar said:

Hey everyone

When I turn on my company's Caliber Enterprises office Acer A514 UNHUSSI002 laptop, a screen appears, stating that the power adapter connected to this desktop is not supported, and that the machine will work on battery power, with the battery not being charged. So I'm hoping for some advice from you.

Thank you to everyone.

//Edited the content to add model name.

It seems that you are not using an OEM power adaptor and you are using an adaptor that does not conform to what your Aspire A514-xx should be used with. I don’t know what the exact model of your Aspire A514-xx as you should give us the last two digits also but, I’m giving you the OEM list all the OEM power adaptors for the Aspire A514-53 which should be the same as yours. So try and use only the OEM spec power adaptors so that you won't have this problem.