Predator Helios PH317-54 - Generally insanely loud

Options
FRAGNOT7
FRAGNOT7 Member Posts: 1 New User
So i bought this a few weeks ago, i havent played much on it, since i also have my normal gaming computer.

But its allmost impossible to play on game on it, with the huge noise coming from the cpu and gpu fans. 
GPU rpm is running at 3480 while at around 60-65 degrees, and the CPU is max 80 degrees hot and also running near 4000 RPM. 

I have tried changing fan speeds in Predator Sense, but cant be lowered, only higher RPM.

Why is it so aggresive? I mean, the GPU i have never seen above 65 degrees, and it shouldnt sound like an airplane at 3500 RPM (and why does it even run 3500 RPM when its that low temp?)

I have tried updated to newest BIOS + GPU drivers etc, nothing has helped.

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    check this values:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)