My helios 300 rtx 2060 gives low GPU usage

YugYTYugYT Member Posts: 7 New User
I have a i7 10750h processor and rtx 2060 and its just been a month and now my gpu is not using its power as it's capable to run AAA title games with ease but that's not the case i get around 20-40% gpu usage can you please tell me a solution On how can i fix this and make my gpu run at its full potential

FAQ & Answers

• GAMING6698GAMING6698 ACE Posts: 4,515 Pathfinder
    @YugYT
    Follow these steps-
    1)Make sure you are using high performance power plan
    2)Also try to turning on graphical settings and resolution to increase GPU usage 
    3)Open nvidia control panel then set your preferred exe file into performance mode or high end nvidia processor/Gpu 
    4)Open nvidia control panel and change the power management into either  performance/consistent/nvidia preferred
    (start from performance)
    5)Use DDU Uninstaller to clean uninstall your gpu driver then download and install latest nvidia driver 
    windows 10 optimization guide for gaming 
    Windows 10 optimization guide for gaming — Acer Community
Sign In or Register to comment.

Who's Online1.5K

accunpro
accunpro
Alhens
Alhens
Arron_Dark
Arron_Dark
BigBoss1234
BigBoss1234
blokkie
blokkie
brummyfan2
brummyfan2
cyberlan
cyberlan
Cyriix
Cyriix
DrewS
DrewS
egydiocoelho
egydiocoelho
fixissues
fixissues
GHB
GHB
GuLink
GuLink
jacmcg2
jacmcg2
Kno63
Kno63
markysparks68
markysparks68
NicoSotoColl
NicoSotoColl
NothingToDoHere
NothingToDoHere
Personal_Stranger
Personal_Stranger
Petre01
Petre01
RenanVilela
RenanVilela
warhammer920
warhammer920
wiktor_k
wiktor_k
+1.5K Guests

Join in, share your experience!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

• By Acer-Jose -
    A new Windows experience, bringing you closer to the people and things you love.Get a fresh perspectiveWindows 11 provides a calm and creative space where you can pursue your passions through a (Read more…)
    0 230

Assistance by Acer

Drivers &
Manuals

Acer
Answers

Get Product Information
( only)

Acer Support
Videos

Member Highlight

We are honored to have Leostat in the Acer Community. With their dedication, support and effort, Leostat has become one of the main collaborators. On behalf of our Acer Community Team and all of our users, we want to recognize and thank you for your dedication!

Total Posts and Comments: 1579

Total Points:4877

Total Accepted Answers: 184

Leostat Community Aficionado