Acer Swist 3 - SF314-513558 - does not recognise it.

SystemSystem Member Posts: 3,657 Skilled Practitioner
This discussion was created from comments split from: Yenkee ymc 1030 not working on acer AN515-52 NHQ3LEC.

FAQ & Answers

• rasangirasangi Member Posts: 1 New User
    I just bought a Yenkee 1030 external microphone, it does not need a driver to be installed. All we have to do is just to plug in and start using it. However, my laptop - Acer Swist 3 - SF314-513558 - does not recognise it. It does recognise the other microphone I plug in, for example, of my  webcam. I tried this microphone with other laptops, and they do recognise it. My Acer laptop doesn't. Can you please help?
Sign In or Register to comment.

Who's Online707

Acer-Laura
Acer-Laura
AceXnight
AceXnight
Akagami029
Akagami029
brummyfan2
brummyfan2
Cyriix
Cyriix
dinosm
dinosm
DrewS
DrewS
Fulljack
Fulljack
instantsupport
instantsupport
Leostat
Leostat
markysparks68
markysparks68
Nfsnake
Nfsnake
olgama
olgama
popol
popol
ray5964
ray5964
SanjuSOommen
SanjuSOommen
StevenGen
StevenGen
TECHUPDATINGNEWS
TECHUPDATINGNEWS
Teiy96
Teiy96
trgrhrjhhy6
trgrhrjhhy6
+687 Guests

Join in, share your experience!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

• By Acer-Jose -
    A new Windows experience, bringing you closer to the people and things you love.Get a fresh perspectiveWindows 11 provides a calm and creative space where you can pursue your passions through a (Read more…)
    0 164

Assistance by Acer

Drivers &
Manuals

Acer
Answers

Get Product Information
( only)

Acer Support
Videos

Member Highlight

We are honored to have Leostat in the Acer Community. With their dedication, support and effort, Leostat has become one of the main collaborators. On behalf of our Acer Community Team and all of our users, we want to recognize and thank you for your dedication!

Total Posts and Comments: 1579

Total Points:4877

Total Accepted Answers: 184

Leostat Community Aficionado