Please help, I forgot BIOS password of my ACER Predator helios 300 PH315-53

AhmedSakr
AhmedSakr Member Posts: 1 New User
several months ago, After I bought my ACER Predator helios 300 (MODEL PH315-53-76HS) and turned on the computer for the first time , it asked me to enter a password for the BIOS
I forgot my password and I couldn't remember the password, I can't login to edit my BIOS settings any more
I could not log in and remember the password and after many attempts it gives me a message with key as seen
Please help to solve the problem of resetting the BIOS password

[Thread edited to remove inappropriate or personal content]

Answers

• Leostat
    Leostat ACE Posts: 3,043 Pathfinder
    The only thing we are allowed to suggest is to raise a rma request and ask the service centre to remove it I'm afraid
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,445 Trailblazer
    Yes, it has to visit the service center for them to remove the password for you.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Manny-Acer_Retired
    Manny-Acer_Retired Newbie Posts: 4,453 Guru

Hi AhmedSakr,

Unfortunately, we do not allow/provide direct support or discuss any steps on unlocking BIOS passwords or bypassing of security features. (Please check/ review our 
    Acer Community User Agreement

BIOS password removal can be done only by the authorized Acer repair location. We are unable to provide instructions on how to remove the password. Please contact Acer support in your region for better assistance: https://www.acer.com/ac/en/AE/content/service-contact

Note: We will be closing this thread. 

Thank you for your patiance,
    Acer-Manny 

This discussion has been closed.