Predator Helios 300 (i7 10gen) PH315-53, when I keep my mobile over the laptop it goes into sleep

Options
arpitnariya
arpitnariya Member Posts: 1 New User
I have been using Predator PH315-53 for the last 6 months but now I found this issue, when I keep my mobile over the left side of the touchpad it goes into sleep mode.
I went to the service center the service engineer told its normal thing all laptop gets into sleep mode but I have total 4 laptops from Acer none of them faces this issue.
Seems strange, try your self keep your mobile on the logo of i7 or i5 and keep moving your mobile, don't forget to observe the screen. ;)

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,747 Trailblazer
    edited June 2021
    Options
    Perhaps the cell phone is interfering with the notebook's hall sensor:

Try disabling your cell phone's bluetooth and wireless and give it a try. It is possible that the cell phone also has a magnet, which could interfere with the hall sensor.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Leostat
    Leostat ACE Posts: 3,043 Pathfinder
    Options
    Yarp it's probs a magnet, iPhone 12 by any chance,? Since apple put the ring of magnets in the back of the phone it's been annoying more people haha