Issue with Bluetooth and Wifi connections Nitro AN517-52

Options
timac34
timac34 Member Posts: 1 New User
Hi,
I am recently (few days ago) experiencing issues with wireless connections. It started with the loss of Bluetooth connection that I tried to fix but without luck. The issue is a component in Device manager with a yellow triangle identified as "unknown USB Device". I tried to update the drivers from the Acer website, then I tried to uninstall the Intel USB 3.1 extensible host controller (which fixed the issue for few hours and then it was gone again as I was watching a Youtube video). The a day later I lost the wifi connexion (I can still connect through Ethernet cable). I see again an issue in the Device manager under Network adapters with a yellow triangle on Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX201, I tried to update the driver again to v. 22.10.0.7, it gives me a code 10 error but still seems to upgrade to this driver but then I tried the very latest 22.50.1.1 but it doesn't seem to update it whether I do it using the downloaded exe file or through the Intel Driver Support Assistant or through "update driver" in the tab in Device manager. The process seems to run smoothly but when I check it is actually not upgraded to 22.50.1.1. To solve this problem I already tried many things as installing al windows updates (which may have started this...), uninstall drivers many times and tested various versions, rebooted the network, adjusting the properties of the network adapter in the advanced tab in device manager, flush dns, etc... This morning randomly the wifi was working again (but not the buetooth) when I reinstalled the recent windows updates that I uninstalled last night but it was gone again after few minutes.
It seems to be two isolated issues but there is probably a common element in there and hopefully fixing one may fix the other. I am open to any suggestion to fix this.

Thanks,

Answers