PH315-53 Predator Sense won't install

Options
Kevinrch582
Kevinrch582 Member Posts: 2 New User
edited June 2021 in Predator Laptops
Reinstalled Windows 10 on my Predator Helios 300 PH315-53 and Predator Sense won't install, but it acts like it does but can't find anywhare?

Best Answer

• Kevinrch582
    Answer ✓
    Options
    I found a fix for this problem by trial and error. Looks like when I was extracting it with Windows it could not extract because there was a file name too long so I tried 7-zip and it would still not install then I tried WinZip and that would not unzip all the files, SO I tried to just double click on the original zipped file from Acer website and the copy the files and save them into a folder and then install it worked perfectly.
    I have a:
    Predator Helios 300 PH315-53
    i7-10750H CPU 2.6GHz
    32 Gb ram
    RTX 3060

Answers

• Kevinrch582
    Answer ✓
    Options
    I found a fix for this problem by trial and error. Looks like when I was extracting it with Windows it could not extract because there was a file name too long so I tried 7-zip and it would still not install then I tried WinZip and that would not unzip all the files, SO I tried to just double click on the original zipped file from Acer website and the copy the files and save them into a folder and then install it worked perfectly.
    I have a:
    i7-10750H CPU 2.6GHz
    32 Gb ram
    RTX 3060

• Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
    Options
    Hi Kevinrch582,

Thanks for your information. 
  • AuntyShrew
    AuntyShrew Member Posts: 12 New User
    Options
    I have a:
    i7-10750H CPU 2.6GHz
    32 Gb ram
    RTX 3060

Thanks a bunch. I've been looking for answers for over an hour, and this finally helped me.