Laptop Power Problem - Predator PH315-53

Options
PavloTertychnyi
PavloTertychnyi Member Posts: 2 New User
edited June 2021 in Predator Laptops

Hello There! So I just bought Predator PH315-53 less than a month ago (and already regret). If I play offline games it works fine BUUUUT once you start a simple owerwatch/siege6 even with low settings - it always shows this yellow symbol on a picture which turn every online game against other players into a ******* slide show. Can someone tell me - WTF is this? Acer produced  some ***** or there is a way to fix this? Pic made when laptop was pluged in. This happens at any battery level from 5% to 100%.

//Edited the content to add model name.

Answers

• titangaming
    titangaming Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    This is quite funny. You can view some options in the Bios and disable them. I don't have this system yet but I think in Bios there will be this customization
  • StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 9,973 Trailblazer
    Options

Hello There! So I just bought Predator PH315-53 less than a month ago (and already regret). If I play offline games it works fine BUUUUT once you start a simple owerwatch/siege6 even with low settings - it always shows this yellow symbol on a picture which turn every online game against other players into a ******* slide show. Can someone tell me - WTF is this? Acer produced  some ***** or there is a way to fix this? Pic made when laptop was pluged in. This happens at any battery level from 5% to 100%.

//Edited the content to add model name.

It must be in the Overwatch/Siege6 game, as those sorts of symbols are in MacBooks, do you get that symbol when the H315-53 is turned on and connected to the internet or just in that game or every game? As the PH315-53 should not have this symbol, If its always there when on the laptop is connected to the internet then send your H315-53 to Acer under warranty and get them to fix this problem, don't open or touch your laptop as it will void your warranty! 

• PavloTertychnyi
    PavloTertychnyi Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    I believe what is happening is that my notebook is also using battery power even when it is connected to the power adapter. Maybe BIOS settings can fix this, but I'm not really good at it and it would be great to find some video with explanation how to make it right.
    Any Acer officials answering in this comunity or its only for users?