How do I increase the fan speed manually for Aspire A314-22 ?

RedFox77
RedFox77 Member Posts: 1 New User
The fan does not run at full power when i playing games.

Best Answer

• Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
    Answer ✓
    Hi RedFox77,

The laptop CPU's are desiged with a higher TDP (max temperature).I don't think you can control Laptops Fan speed except for the gaming once of course. If you have heating issue, you can however remove and clean the fans for good airflow, other than that I dont think you can increase the fan speed on your laptop .

You can check the power settings of your laptop with these steps 
    Select "Control Panel" from the Start menu >Click “Hardware and Sound,” and then “Power Options.” A new window opens.
    Click “Change Plan Settings,” and then “Change Advanced Power Settings.” The “Power Options” dialog box opens.
    Select the “Advanced Settings” tab. Click the plus symbol associated with “Processor Power Management” to open an options submenu.
    Select “System Cooling Policy” from the submenu. Click the down arrow under “System Cooling Policy” to reveal a drop-down menu.
    Select “Active” from the drop-down menu to increase the speed of your CPU’s cooling fan. Click “Apply” and then “OK.”

You can also try using a cooling pad if you have any heating issues with your device.

Answers

• Easwar
    Hi RedFox77,

The laptop CPU's are desiged with a higher TDP (max temperature).I don't think you can control Laptops Fan speed except for the gaming once of course. If you have heating issue, you can however remove and clean the fans for good airflow, other than that I dont think you can increase the fan speed on your laptop .

Select "Control Panel" from the Start menu >Click “Hardware and Sound,” and then “Power Options.” A new window opens.
    Click “Change Plan Settings,” and then “Change Advanced Power Settings.” The “Power Options” dialog box opens.
    Select the “Advanced Settings” tab. Click the plus symbol associated with “Processor Power Management” to open an options submenu.
    Select “System Cooling Policy” from the submenu. Click the down arrow under “System Cooling Policy” to reveal a drop-down menu.
    Select “Active” from the drop-down menu to increase the speed of your CPU’s cooling fan. Click “Apply” and then “OK.”

You can also try using a cooling pad if you have any heating issues with your device.
  • Easwar
    Answer ✓
    Hi RedFox77,