The HDD disk is not displayed - Predator G3-572

Options
les4a
les4a Member Posts: 4 New User
edited June 2021 in Predator Laptops
Hey! I have a Predator G3-572 laptop, today, when I turn it on, I did not find an HDD disk. It is not in the BIOS either. When I connect the drive via a USB-SATA adapter, it works fine, without errors. What is the reason? Loop or problem in laptop power supply?

//Edited the content to add model name.

Answers

• brummyfan2
    brummyfan2 ACE Posts: 28,157 Trailblazer
    Options
    Привет,
    Это может быть слабое соединение кабеля, попробуйте методы по этой ссылке:If the Hard Drive Disappeared on Windows 10| DiskInternals
    Hi,
    It could be a loose connection  of cable, try the methods in this link:If the Hard Drive Disappeared on Windows 10| DiskInternals

• les4a
    les4a Member Posts: 4 New User
    Options
    Disconnected the battery and the disk is working, the problem is to replace the battery.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Does ssd or hdd appear in the information tab of the bios?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)