laptop speaker screaming

HussainBoss
HussainBoss Member Posts: 13 New User
so last night at 1.40 i heard a noise so loud i thought my a/c was going to fall but then i realized that its from my laptop i thought that it was going to break but then i muted the laptop and the noise went away and then i did a hard shutdown as i was extremely scared as my laptop was also connected to my speakers and then i turned it on and then got a notification but the notification noise just kept repeating and did not stop so i shutdown. This is due to something using the microphone every time i increase the volume and that app is whats listed below.

edit: the noise turned from a scream to a screech every time i talk close to the mic

Best Answer

• AnhEZ28
    AnhEZ28 ACE, Member Posts: 4,062 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓

You can check if the speaker is playing the sound that is recorded from your mic by right clicking on volume control, choose sound, in recording tab.
    Please remember to include @AnhEZ28 when you want to reply back to my comment so that I can check your response.
    Thank you and have a nice day!

Answers

• AnhEZ28
    AnhEZ28 ACE, Member Posts: 4,062 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓

You can check if the speaker is playing the sound that is recorded from your mic by right clicking on volume control, choose sound, in recording tab.
    Please remember to include @AnhEZ28 when you want to reply back to my comment so that I can check your response.
    Thank you and have a nice day!