Driver issues Acer A15 55G

Afdhal
Afdhal Member Posts: 80 Enthusiast WiFi Icon
edited May 2021 in Aspire Laptops
I was having some issues with my audio drivers so i deleted them through device manager.As i recall there were 3 audio driivers,Acer audio driver{If I remember right]Realtek driver and Nvidia virtual device and I deleted the first 2 until no more audio could be played on my Acer A15 55G.I then reinstalled them through the windows update however only the realtek driver was installed,not the acer driver,the sound is working but I wonder why didnt the other driver also get reinstalled.I go to the acer driver website and it shows 2 drivers,the real tek driver which i already have and the audio console driver[btw should i install that since I deleted the realtek before]but the acer audio driver wasnt there.Forgive my ignorance but should I do anything such as a system restore or just leave it as it is,I still wonder what happened to the other drivers since I intially had 3 but now only 2.Should I manually download them??I hope you get back to me.Thanks and Peace

Answers

• Leostat
    Leostat ACE Posts: 3,043 Pathfinder
    The nvidia one will probs be put back after a full nvidia driver re install. The virtual devices have no effect though unless you are using RTX voice so if its no issue just leave it be
  • Afdhal
    Oh I see...there appears to be no issue but stilll..However I did notice in device manager in the other devices gategory there appeared a new thing called intel high definition audio and it wasnt there before.hen i double tap it says the drivers for this device arent installed..Idk too much about it but ill take your advice since it appears to cause no issue..So thankyouu and hopefully it will stay without any issue I guess
  • Afdhal

As its shown in the pics there appears to be a new driver category called intel hd audio driver however when i double tap it,it says the drivers for this device arent installed yet when i try to update it in windows update its not available..Is there  a way I can get the driver for this manually  and why cant I auto download it through windows update at least??I hope this makes sense..Thanks and Peace

• Leostat
    Leostat ACE Posts: 3,043 Pathfinder
    it would most likley be bundled with the intel drivers, if you install the intel dsa tool it will suggest if its needed