PredatorSense Service program start up issue

Options
Bishoy
Bishoy Member Posts: 3 New User
edited May 2021 in Predator Laptops
how can i make the PredatorSense Service program run on startup and automatically when I open the lap ?? 

Best Answer

• Leostat
    Leostat ACE Posts: 3,043 Pathfinder
    edited May 2021 Answer ✓
    Options
    Find the exe for predator sense, right click, copy, type the shell:startup into the top of the exporer bar, paste a short cut and thats it

Answers

• Leostat
    Options
    you can drag a shortcut to predator sense into explorer -> shell:startup and it will run on boot :)

• Bishoy
    Options
    Leostat said:
    you can drag a shortcut to predator sense into explorer -> shell:startup and it will run on boot :)

can you send me steps please 
  • Leostat
    edited May 2021 Answer ✓
    Options
    Find the exe for predator sense, right click, copy, type the shell:startup into the top of the exporer bar, paste a short cut and thats it
  • Bishoy
    edited May 2021
    Options
    Leostat said:
    thank you it is workingggggggggg
    but is there any way to run the application as a background task on startup without pop up like services ?!
  • Leostat
    Options
    It should already be doing that 🤔 if you remove that shortcut for a mo, reboot, head to services there should be a predator sense service. I can't remember exactly what's it's called though, maybe pssvc and psadmn 

What's the state in a clean boot? It should be started , if not it may just need kicking. If you right click the two services and in the propeties you should be able to toggle start on boot . If it's already set to that it may be worth a re install, sometjmes the third part libs that it relies on get over written and it it's a re install