BSOD Aspire A515-51G-579N

Heyu
Heyu Member Posts: 3 New User
edited May 2021 in Aspire Laptops
Hello I am using laptop Aspire A515-51G-579N since 2019. After 1 year of using I've started getting BSOD.
Every time i reinstall windows the problem comes approximately after 1 day of using brandnew installed windows 10 (license).There are different codes of BSOD, but the most common is "Time managment".
The hard disk and SSD is in good condition: 100% and 89% health respectively.

Thread was edited to add model name to the title

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,773 Trailblazer
    Did you use the ALT+F10 cold boot method to re-install Windows? Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Heyu
    edited May 2021
    JackE said:
    Did you use the ALT+F10 cold boot method to re-install Windows? Jack E/NJ
    For a few times i did, however usually i use an official win 10 iso. But despite the above facts, bsod still happens. By the way, ALT+F10 doesn't help sometimes and there remains the only way to reinstall windows by the iso.
  • JackE
    >>>Every time i reinstall windows the problem comes approximately after 1 day of using brandnew installed windows 10>>>

Open ControlPanel. Search 'restore point'. Click 'create a restore point' in left pane. If System Protection is turned on in the box that pops up, click System Restore button. Click next. Do you see an automatic restore point with date stamp within a day or so of the last time you reinstalled Win10?

Jack E/NJ

• Heyu
    edited May 2021
    JackE said:
    >>>Every time i reinstall windows the problem comes approximately after 1 day of using brandnew installed windows 10>>>

Open ControlPanel. Search 'restore point'. Click 'create a restore point' in left pane. If System Protection is turned on in the box that pops up, click System Restore button. Click next. Do you see an automatic restore point with date stamp within a day or so of the last time you reinstalled Win10?
    Yes there are one restore point, but the last time when I reinstaled OC I've deleted all information with volumes on my system disks. So i think it won't say anything about previous crashes. Honestly, i can wait till the next crash happens and then send you the file or etc. you need for diagnostic.
  • JackE
    >>>i can wait till the next crash >>>

If this means you haven't had a crash since the last install then good. Make sure SystemProtection stays turned on. I'm guessing an update is messing with a GPU driver.

Jack E/NJ