VGA DRIVER PREDATOR G9-593

Options
weakkness
weakkness Member Posts: 12

Tinkerer

Nvidia GPU Driver 384
I dont care if main old driver works fine on pc because I cant play games its disgusting experience and I cant even play games Like Doom because its Dead old driver

The main VGA DRIVER is too old and I can't upgrade Nvidia Driver Because BIOS if update Nvidia Driver My computer stops working I turn it on and the PC just stops working on the middle login screen I have to go in advanced option and if I were lucky Unistall Last update or I have to go safe mode uninstall video card and try to install main old Nvidia GPU driver sometimes don't even let me install the main driver 

Answers

• Leostat
    Leostat ACE Posts: 3,043 Pathfinder
    Options
    So if it the driver from the Nvidia site is causing it to freeze up? Is that from updating or removing first and doing a clean install?
  • weakkness

Tinkerer

Options
    Yeah i cant  update or Uninstall and install new one also I cant update windows 10 same issue
  • Leostat
    Options
    when removing, did yuo ue the DDU program while in safe to fully remove it? The nvidia drivers can be a PITA 
  • weakkness

Tinkerer

Options
    Yes i used ddu
  • Leostat
    Options
    Hmm if its freezing even in safe mode thats the kernel which is f'd up as its not loaded at that time, It may be best to do a re install of windows at this point as something is borked deep down in windows itself!
  • weakkness

Tinkerer

Options
    i reinstalled windows 3 times  even once windows updated it self and pc just froze up and I had to do same process again
  • weakkness

Tinkerer

Options
    i though it was bios needed update but I have last update bios