aspire R11 my laptop is stuck on preparing automatic repair then blue screen

System
System Member Posts: 4,518 Seasoned Practitioner WiFi Icon
This discussion was created from comments split from: Laptop stuck on Preparing Automatic Repairs loop.

Answers

• Kago
    Kago Member Posts: 3 New User
    Hi, i am currently using acer aspire R11 my laptop is stuck on preparing automatic repair then blue screen, i did perform the ALT+ F10 solution then it says please wait, i am being fast even before the laptop start switching on i am on ALT and tapping F10 still it takes me back to please wait. is there another solution i can use to reboot or fix the problem. please help
  • Kago
    I alos did the paper clip power button solution still nothing
  • Kago
    JackE said:
    Press and hold power button till machine shuts off. Remove charger. Insert and hold a paperclip into the battery reset pinhole on the bottom of the laptop. While still holding the paperclip, press and hold the power button for 30 seconds. Then plug the charger back in. Then try the ALT+F10 cold boot reset again. Jack E/NJ
    Hi Jack i did it still nothing is happening tryed it many times, it still takes me back to acer logo with please wait 
  • JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,432 Trailblazer
    Try this. Shut the machine off. Press and hold F2 key. Then while still holding the F2 key, turn the machine on. A BIOS menu should appear. Please post a phone shot of the BIOS Information AND Main tabs if possible.

Jack E/NJ