[email protected] 2021: Aspire Vero - Eco-Smart

Acer-JoseAcer-Jose Administrator Posts: 1,358 Community Administrator

For a greener vision, choose #AspireVero with fully-Eco design to discover new things:

✅ Eco-Design Chassis with PCR Plastic
✅ 11th Gen Intel® Core™ i7 Processors 
✅ Easy to Upgrade, Repair, and Recycle

LEARN MORE >>

Find out more about the new products we announced here.

1 - Specifications may vary depending on the model and/or region. All models subject to availability.

Comments

• rich1974rich1974 Member Posts: 183 Mr. Fixit
    guys, instead of this nonsense, have you ever thought to put a decent battery on your laptops? i mean, a 100 wh battery would be good.
    instead, i have got mine, 37 wh from new. now, after less than 3 years, it has only 26 wh. verry nice job, thanx!
  • Acer-JoseAcer-Jose Administrator Posts: 1,358 Community Administrator
    rich1974 said:
    guys, instead of this nonsense, have you ever thought to put a decent battery on your laptops? i mean, a 100 wh battery would be good.
    instead, i have got mine, 37 wh from new. now, after less than 3 years, it has only 26 wh. verry nice job, thanx!
    Hi @[email protected] , thank you very much for your feedback.  What model laptop do you currently have?
    acer aspire 3 a315-41-R2C9. this laptop is a scam. although it has decent performance while on AC, while on battery, the performance drops to the floor. it was that way from day one. on battery, the processor never goes beyond 1.5 ghz, while on ac, it has a 3.4 ghz boost on single core. even with this crippled performance, the battery barely holds 2 hour of work. 
    the sad thing is that this drop of performance, on battery, it is not mentioned anywhere in the specs. 
  • Acer-JoseAcer-Jose Administrator Posts: 1,358 Community Administrator

I’m sorry that your Aspire 3 does not meet your performance expectations on battery power.  I will send your feedback to headquarters so that we can improve our future products.

okay, but what about my actual device? do you think that i have lots of money to spend to buy another one after only 3 years?
    it is very unfair, in this case, performance on battery in not mentioned on specs sheet.
  • CallistemonCallistemon Member Posts: 74 Enthusiast
    Intel's Rio Rancho factory is highly polluting, and Intel was too stingy to pay for air quality monitoring equipment. For a laptop that is supposed to be designed specifically for sustainability, I would have at least expected an AMD option. AMD really should be the only option for sustainable laptops, as their processors are manufactured using less fluorinated gases.
  • SidGupSidGup Member Posts: 70 Enthusiast
    Nice Laptop!!
    When can we expect this to be Available in India?