Can't turn on Acer Predator Helious 300 2020 (PH315-53-77CF)

Options
by6
by6 Member Posts: 21 Troubleshooter
Hi,

I can't turn on my Acer Predator Helious 300 2020 (PH315-53-77CF) with charger plugged-in and with battery. The charging indicator is flashing every few seconds, and the output of the charging USB port is intermittent. Does anyone experienced the same issue? Please help.

Thank you so much.

Answers

• brummyfan2
    brummyfan2 ACE Posts: 28,132 Trailblazer
    Options
    Hi,
    You could try a battery reset, switch off the laptop, disconnect the AC adaptor, and press the power button for 9Secs, leave the laptop to rest for 15Mins, reconnect AC adaptor and fully charge the battery before start using.
  • by6
    Options
    Hi @brummyfan2,

Thanks for the solution, I will give it a try. :)
  • StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 10,029 Trailblazer
    Options
    by6 said:
    Hi,

I can't turn on my Acer Predator Helious 300 2020 (PH315-53-77CF) with charger plugged-in and with battery. The charging indicator is flashing every few seconds, and the output of the charging USB port is intermittent. Does anyone experienced the same issue? Please help.

Thank you so much.
    Just as a further aid and suggestion, look here at NorthridgeFix as these guys are experts in circuitry and power issues on all laptop and computer components, as power issues can be more complicated than just a software issues and a reset of the battery can fix as it could be certain circuitries and components either burned out and/or shortening out. Just a suggestion, as if that is what is happening to you? Then you need an expert to diagnose and fix your laptop problems. Good luck and ope this helps. 
  • Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
    Options
    Hi by6,

# Try to get the BIOS page.
    1. Turn OFF the unit.
    ​2. Press and hold the F2 key and turn on the unit. 
    3. You will be in setup utility page. 
    4. Once you got the screen release the F2 key.
    5. Tap on F9 key and hit enter key without changing the option.
    6. Tap on F10 key and hit enter key without changing the option.
    7. Your unit will restart by itself. 

Check this T/S and post the result. ​
  • by6
    Options

Thanks for the help. I couldn't try your solution as I've sent the laptop for service (still under warranty and have it collected by Acer).

I will post an update once my laptop gets repaired. :)
  • Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
    Options
    Hi by6,

Good to know thanks for your replay. Let's stay tuned.