Aspire VX 15 Bluetooth

Maraw
Maraw Member Posts: 1 New User
edited July 2021 in Aspire Laptops
Dears,
I just installed windows 10 as an upgrade as Windows 7 is no longer receiving updates, however, the Bluetooth doesn't seem to work for me.

Answers

• Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
    Hi Maraw,

May I know the full model name of your unit.

• MarcelWJ
    MarcelWJ Member Posts: 2 New User
    the Bluetooth on my Aspire VX 15 stopped working suddenly (post windows update). How can I restore the Bluetooth capability/function. The drivers I found and installed were 2016 and don't seem to be working anymore. The computer says "Bluetooth is not available on this device. Try using an external adapter..." Why woulkd that occur and how can I fix it? Help!
  • paperpusher
    paperpusher Member Posts: 1 New User
    I have an Acer E 17 and have had nothing but problems with the disappearing Bluetooth.  I have had to re-install Windows (loose and re-install programs etc) and on numerous re-install the Bluetooth drivers and once running properly create a 'restore' to add the bluetooth again when it disappears once again. This bluetooth problem started with the Sep/Oct 2020 W10 upgrade (or so it seemed).  Needless to say I am disappointed this machine did not pass the Windows 11 upgrade (maybe its for the best, it is going downhill).