Battery replacement for my Aspire F 15 F5-573G-73RW!

Ali_KT
Ali_KT Member Posts: 2 New User
Hi, my battery is dead for a couple of months and I am going to replace it, but I got really confused about the suitable battery model for my laptop. my battery model is AS16B8J (as in the picture I have attached below). I would appreciate any help regarding the compatible battery models for my laptop.

Thanks 

Best Answer

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,773 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Laptop batteries are commodity items made by only a few manufacturers but with different labels affixed by laptop assemblers or battery distributors.  So the quality is very similar from different vendors. I suggest that you google the generic part no. "AS16B8J" for vendors who ship to your location. This is a common battery part no. that fits many different laptops in the F5 & E5 series. Price should be between $20-30USD.

Jack E/NJ

Answers

• Ali_KT
    Ali_KT Member Posts: 2 New User
    Sorry, forgot the picture!

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,773 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Laptop batteries are commodity items made by only a few manufacturers but with different labels affixed by laptop assemblers or battery distributors.  So the quality is very similar from different vendors. I suggest that you google the generic part no. "AS16B8J" for vendors who ship to your location. This is a common battery part no. that fits many different laptops in the F5 & E5 series. Price should be between $20-30USD.

Jack E/NJ