keyboard light not working properly - acer nitro 5 2021 an515 56

Options
hoc
hoc Member Posts: 16 Troubleshooter
edited May 2021 in Nitro Gaming
rgb light go to clear define when i turn on my laptop from shutdown or restart but when i turn on my laptop from hibernation its show defaul red light 

device : acer nitro 5 2021 an515 56

//Edited the content to add model name.

Answers

• Ro46
    Ro46 Member Posts: 86 Troubleshooter
    Options
    Check if the option keyboard lighting timeout is enabled in the Bios press F2, In the  Main tab select disable for the option keyboard lighting timeout, if it help try to reinstall the keyboard driver.
  • Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
    Options
    Hi hoc,

Previously did you got any other colour light in keyboard because as per the specification your unit does not have the RGB keyboard. It has only red backlight keyboard. 
  • xperia9x
    xperia9x Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    Easwar said:
    Hi hoc,

Previously did you got any other colour light in keyboard because as per the specification your unit does not have the RGB keyboard. It has only red backlight keyboard. 
    But it does.
  • Easwar
    Options
    Hi xperia9x,

May I know the full model name of your unit.

• hoc
    Options
    Easwar said:
    Hi xperia9x,

May I know the full model name of your unit.

How to find full name 
  • hoc
    Options
    Easwar said:
    Hi hoc,

My laptop support rgb and yes i changed it to different coolour 
  • Easwar
    Options
    Hi hoc,

It's Good may I know how you changed it.
  • hoc
    Options
    Easwar said:
    Hi hoc,

It's Good may I know how you changed it.
    By using nitro sense
  • jason7
    jason7 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    Yeah, I got the same issue, I think it's a bug from the developer because it should change the colour from red to our preset colour right after we enter the desktop. My current solution is just to get to the keyboard lighting setting in the nitrosense and adjust the intensity of the lighting, it will change the colour back to our preset colour. Kinda annoying having to do it every time, but it seems like the only way. I hope they fix it soon.
  • hoc
    Options
    jason7 said:
    Yeah, I got the same issue, I think it's a bug from the developer because it should change the colour from red to our preset colour right after we enter the desktop. My current solution is just to get to the keyboard lighting setting in the nitrosense and adjust the intensity of the lighting, it will change the colour back to our preset colour. Kinda annoying having to do it every time, but it seems like the only way. I hope they fix it soon.
    Yaa , i made a temporary patch for it to solve this , but hope fully they solve this soon 
  • hoc
    Options
    jason7 said:
    Do you have also Bluetooth and wifi issue , while connect tto Bluetooth speaker then wifi stop working (slowdown) 
  • Darka72
    Darka72 Member Posts: 4 New User
    Options
    Hello everyone , can anyone help me to find how to activate the keyboard backlight on Acer Aspire 5 15.6" AMD Ryzen 7 ?