Aspire 7 A715-75G loses WIFI connection

Mat91PL
Mat91PL Member Posts: 7 New User
Hi, My aspire 7 715-75G loses connection to the wifi network despite the full range, how to fix this problem? it is very annoying especially in multiplayer games

Answers

• Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
    Hi Mat91PL,

Did you installed any driver for your wifi connection.
  • Mat91PL
    Easwar said:
    Hi Mat91PL,

Did you installed any driver for your wifi connection.
    Yes of course
  • Mat91PL
    wirless network driver AX200 Intel version 21.90.3.2
  • Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
    Hi Mat91PL,

Try to update the driver.
  • Mat91PL
    last driver 2020/10/28
  • Mat91PL
    full WIfi and for one minute disconet 10x i hate this acer :/
  • StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 11,397 Trailblazer
    Mat91PL said:
    Hi, My aspire 7 715-75G loses connection to the wifi network despite the full range, how to fix this problem? it is very annoying especially in multiplayer games
    Your Aspire 715-75G is a very good and reliable laptop, don't give up on it that easy as any computer/laptop is as good as how you upkeep its drivers and how you look after it? Firstly and be aware that your 715-75G comes with two different OEM WiFi/BT cards one is like you have the Wireless LAN Intel 802.11ax Bluetooth FM AX200.NGWG.NV WiFi 6 CcP2 M.2 2X2 AX + BT 5.0 2230 No vPro - Acer part #: KE.11X0N.003

which is a combo module card or the other is the Qualcomm Atheros NFA344A Wifi/BT combo module card.

The best way and the most efficient way to get all the latest "Intel driver packages" within your laptop is with the "Intel Driver & Support Assistant" as that installs all the latest Intel drivers in your laptop and gets them up to date to the most current, so try that first as the Acer drivers could be old and not up to the latest version. Also it could be that your Intel card is damaged or faulty (which is very unluckily as these cards are very very reliable) or that your arial wires (Black & White for the WiFi and BT are not connected properly or lose?) so check that, or if the card is faulty? Then change the card to the other OEM Qualcomm Atheros NFA344A as they are a very reliable card also. 

Also try these steps before you do anything to rejuvinate your WiFi and BT functions within your laptop, as these are the steps to take to activate WiFi and BT from the keyboard keys, so do this:
    • Reboot the laptop 
    • Then and after you have logged into the OS  
    • Press F3 key or F3+Fn keys as that should activate the WiFi and/or BT functions, 
    • If it doesn't? Then you need to go to Device Manager and uninstall both drivers then reboot and log into your OS 
    • And then press the F3 key or the F3 + Fn key which should activate your WiFi and BT. 
    • If the above doesn't work then do this, uninstall both WiFi and BT drivers completely through "Device Manager" (for BT also look in Control Panel > Programs > Uninstall a program) and uninstall the BT driver from there, then reinstall both WiFi and BT drivers again completely from scratch and reboot as that should work 100% if your card is not faulty and/or is connected properly? 

• Mat91PL
    it doesn't work, i have to buy another laptop i don't have time for warranty repairs :(
  • Mat91PL
    next problem is the battery is exhausted in 1.5 hours of browsing the Internet with the minimum screen brightness,