chromebook stopped working after I turned it off and I tried to charge it - chromebook spin 311)

System
System Member Posts: 4,513 Seasoned Practitioner WiFi Icon
This discussion was created from comments split from: Chromebook C720 series wont turn on, no light, no power. HELP PLEASE..

Answers

• Mysticlone98756
    Mysticlone98756 Member Posts: 2 New User
    I have a chromebook that I had for 2 months and and it stopped after I turned it off and I tried to charge it but the charging light stopped working (also my chrmebook is an Acer chromebook spin 311) 
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,454 Trailblazer
    Which Spin 311 model is it? It should be something like CP311-xxx-xxxx. Which version of the ChromeOS is it running (if known). Do you have the tools to test the charger? If not you might have to go through the warranty process with Acer support.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • mspdonna
    mspdonna Member Posts: 1 New User
    Hey everyone.  I read somewhere that if you put the plug into the opposite side you were charging,  it may help.  I did it, waited about 15 minutes,  and my Chromebook powered on.  Try it.  I have the Spin 311. I did not have a problem charging.  It was fully charged.  I hope this is the only problem I have.