Display problem - Predator

JITHINRAJJITHINRAJ Member Posts: 1 New User
edited May 27 in Predator Laptops
Hey There
After My last Windows Update my Acer Predator Display don't Work well as in the Picture.Please help me with the problem

//Edited the content to add model name.

Comments

• chuckm441chuckm441 Member Posts: 18 Troubleshooter
    This looks like a failing LCD screen to me.  That's not the only possibility, just the most likely.  There's also a chance the plug from the screen to the motherboard worked partially loose, so you can find the service manual and learn how to check that.  You can buy replacement LCD screens on eBay.  If it's the video graphics on the motherboard, that is expensive because you have to replace the entire motherboard.  Most people would just back it up and get another Laptop.  But you may as well find out what the board costs before you toss it, if that is the issue.  Last, this is very unlikely to be caused by the Windows upgrade - it's most likely coincidental - but you could uninstall that first if you want to test that.
  • ShelleyVaughan103ShelleyVaughan103 Member Posts: 1 New User
    JITHINRAJ said:
    Hey There
    After My last Windows Update my Acer Predator Display don't Work well as in the Picture.Please help me with the problem

I also have an Acer Predator and I have it updated in Windows. But since then, his display is not showing up and no picture is clearly visible. I also want to know why this happened, if you get the solution, please share it with me too.
  • EaswarEaswar Ally Posts: 1,349
    Hi JITHINRAJ,

It looks like hardware issue. Contact acer tech support,
    https://www.acer.com/ac/en/IN/content/service-contact

OR book the unit for repair service,
    https://customercare.acer-apac.com/CustomerSelfService/CaseBooking.aspx?CID=IN&LID=ENG