Why can't I post?

AlaskanIV
AlaskanIV Member Posts: 3 New User
edited May 2021 in Predator Laptops
I've made a post before. A moderator deleted it for no good reason and now I don't have the option to post. 

Nevermind. Did not remember that ask a question equals make a post. 

Answers

• AprilBrown
    AprilBrown Member Posts: 1 New User

I just joined the Acer community, I can't download anything on it. Anyhow, I can't seem to leave a question for others to answer. What kind of site is that? And, I don't think I like Acer computers, there as different as Andriods are to Iphones..

• wascas
    wascas Member Posts: 1,209 Overclocked Contributor WiFi Icon

Click this link https://community.acer.com/en/ and on the right site of the page, you will find a green field named "Ask a question". Click on this field. Then a new window opens. Read the instructions and post your question.

• The acer support site is under maintenance. IT engineers are making some modifications to the site.

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)