Acer Predator Repair Center PH315-52

Options
Tajae20
Tajae20 Member Posts: 2 New User
edited May 2021 in Predator Laptops
I have a Predator PH315-52 that recently the keyboard got damaged, where can I buy a replacement for my unit. Also I'd like to buy other parts for it as well.

Thread was edited to add model name to the title

Answers

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 10,030 Trailblazer
    Options
    Tajae20 said:
    I have a Predator PH315-52 that recently the keyboard got damaged, where can I buy a replacement for my unit. Also I'd like to buy other parts for it as well.
    There are 66 different keyboard and upper case assemblies for the Predator PH315-52, one of then is this "UPPER CASE ASSY BLACK FOR VGA 1650 SKU(Keyboard CHICONY LG05P_P90BRL LG5P Internal 15 Standard 103KS Black US International Predator Font+Sense Power+Dish RGB 4-Zone BL V0,NK.I1513.168) - Acer part#: 6B.Q7BN2.003" but, this might not be the one for your Predator PH315-52 model.

Disassemble your top case and take the the top case and keyboard out, have a look at the exact part number(s) that is on your components and/or contact Acer and give them your exact SNID# or SN# of your 
    Predator PH315-52for so that they can advise you of the right replacement parts and/or search within eBay, Amazon or any reputable retailer as there are at least 66 different part number like I've given you above example of for your Predator PH315-52 top case and keyboard and parts. 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options

Keyboard not working or just some keys are externally damaged?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)