Acer Predator Helios 300 PH315-53 poor audio quality

Predatorgamer3000
Predatorgamer3000 Member Posts: 3 New User
I recently bought a PH315-53, just three days ago, The audio drivers have been giving me hell to figure them out. I have logitech g332 headset. Sound quality is very poor, in movies and games.

I had same problem with my old laptop 
PH315-51, i fixed it when i installed older realtek sound driver.

In this case i tried and installed all old realtek old drivers one by one from acer support page, but nothing helped.

I'm sure problem is not in my headset, because i tried it in my old laptop and it worked fine.

Any ideas? Please! 

Answers

• Predatorgamer3000
    Help anyone please!
  • Coqui13
    Coqui13 ACE Posts: 2,215 Pathfinder
    well if you already tried all the Acer drivers, the only thing i can think of its doing a factory reset with ALT+F10 and i know it sounds silly because the unit was only 3 days old but the only other option will be cheeking if your model has any BIOS that you can update or contacting Acer support to send it for repair.

☑ No trabajo para Acer, soy voluntario.
    ☑ Para cerrar el tema, marque " aceptar como solución" la respuesta correcta que le fue de utilidad.
    ☑ Lo siento pero no se responde a preguntas de manera privada, debe abrir un nuevo tema en el lugar indicado del foro para que pueda recibir ayuda.

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2015-2019 ★★

• Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
    Hi Predatorgamer3000,

Do you have any other head set to test with this unit. 
  • Predatorgamer3000
    Thank you for answering, I tried factory reset three times, no success.  Same headset works with my old laptop, so it's not from headset, also tried with another headset, did not help.

Already have latest bios, i really hate to send it to Acer support for repair.

• Smegma11
    Smegma11 Member Posts: 99 Fixer WiFi Icon
    A re-install of Windows 10 fixed mine.