Acer Aspire 7 A715-74G-73QX constantly drops internet connection over wifi.

System
System Member Posts: 4,540 Seasoned Practitioner WiFi Icon
This discussion was created from comments split from: Acer Aspire 7 A715-74G-73QX constantly drops internet connection over wifi..

Answers

• Ariusa
    Ariusa Member Posts: 2 New User
    I have the same problem with frustrating drops of internet Wi-fi, but also cable aswell. Cant connect to certain websites, play videos on youtube or connect to gaming platform. After uninstaliing programs 1 by 1 and formating this brand new Accer Predator for a few times I manage to solve the problem partaily. With each windows update I have to install and uninstall latest network driver form Killer networking so I can have full acces to internet.

The issue and solutions are described here: https://support.killernetworking.com/knowledge-base/no-internet-access-when-connected-affects-ethernet-and-or-wi-fi/ ..... with a link to microsoft aswell. try check it out. For me was a frustrating issue happening and a more than 1000GBP laptop.

• Ariusa
    Ariusa Member Posts: 2 New User
    I hate the support of Killer networking .. even if u try do the steps they say, it doesnt work. + with each windows update the wi-fi drops and the fix is not available on the spot. I'm very sad Acer partened and uses this software for Wi-Fi, very frustrating. I hope warrany will cover this coz I'm really fed up with this constant drop of proper Wi-FI connection. Acer team should look into this for a fix!!!