How can I fix the Realtek microphone issue in Windows 10? Aspire 3

System
System Member Posts: 4,539 Seasoned Practitioner WiFi Icon
edited May 2021 in Aspire Laptops
This discussion was created from comments split from: How can I fix the Realtek microphone issue in Windows 10? (Aspire V3-772G).

Answers

• Mekeisha
    Mekeisha Member Posts: 2 New User
    Hello, I have the same problem as this person. My microphone randomly stopped working one day. I noticed when I was on webex and it didn't work and then it stopped working completely. For zoom, for discord and even recording videos with my computer camera. I have an Acer Aspire 3
  • Mekeisha
    Mekeisha Member Posts: 2 New User
    I've tried all the solutions except for the reinstall and It hasn't worked at all. I'm very confused about what to do once I finish downloading the audio driver. I bought this computer brand new back in August, I didn't expect it to be broken so soon. 
  • Coqui13
    Coqui13 ACE Posts: 2,215 Pathfinder
    you mention that had tried everything but the reinstall correct? but you ask also what to do after downloading the Audio driver, have you un-zip the file and re-installed the driver successfully?

☑ No trabajo para Acer, soy voluntario.
    ☑ Para cerrar el tema, marque " aceptar como solución" la respuesta correcta que le fue de utilidad.
    ☑ Lo siento pero no se responde a preguntas de manera privada, debe abrir un nuevo tema en el lugar indicado del foro para que pueda recibir ayuda.

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2015-2019 ★★