exact-complete model number recovery problem - Aspire Desktop TC-895-EB11

Options
Thrip
Thrip Member Posts: 65 Devotee WiFi Icon
I'm having an exact-complete model number recovery problem.

I recently purchased an Aspire Desktop TC-895-EB11. -Since I've gotten into the registering of this new PC and its new monitor so I've been getting my S/N and SNID numbers together etc., it was then that I noticed that I haven't any longer the complete model number.
Not that I need it for registering the computer but for my own records, (and piece of mind) -I would like to recover exactly the full model number.
I can't believe that I haven't wrote it down anywhere -nor can I find it in any of my many Aspire Desktop TC-895-EB11 email/chat etc.correspondences, -when searching for it on the website I find I just can't relocate where the heck I originally got this information. (I don't seem to have a lot of luck navigating around websites etc.)
-I do remember that there was another letter -either a D or a B it seems to me, -and then another dash and AUS. -Something like Aspire Desktop TC-895-EB11 D-AUS -or Aspire Desktop TC-895-EB11 B-AUS. -I recall when trying to enter this full number (somewhere) that the website wouldn't recognize the full model # with the -AUS on the end of it. -However, at the time, I managed to stumble on to a another Acer page, (that I no longer can find) that showed various Aspire TC-895-EB11 models -all with variations at the end having other additional letters etc. There was only one Aspire TC-895-EB11 model with the letter ( I think D or B ) -and the -AUS at the end of it.
As there were only about four different Aspire 895 or Aspire 895-EB11 models, I was hoping that someone could direct me to that info or tell what mine is.

-to be cont.

//Edited the content to add model name on title.​​

Answers

• Thrip
    Thrip Member Posts: 65 Devotee WiFi Icon
    Options
    Thrip said:
    I'm having an exact-complete model number recovery problem.

I recently purchased an Aspire Desktop TC-895-EB11. -Since I've gotten into the registering of this new PC and its new monitor so I've been getting my S/N and SNID numbers together etc., it was then that I noticed that I haven't any longer the complete model number.
    Not that I need it for registering the computer but for my own records, (and piece of mind) -I would like to recover exactly the full model number.
    I can't believe that I haven't wrote it down anywhere -nor can I find it in any of my many Aspire Desktop TC-895-EB11 email/chat etc.correspondences, -when searching for it on the website I find I just can't relocate where the heck I originally got this information. (I don't seem to have a lot of luck navigating around websites etc.)
    -I do remember that there was another letter -either a D or a B it seems to me, -and then another dash and AUS. -Something like Aspire Desktop TC-895-EB11 D-AUS -or Aspire Desktop TC-895-EB11 B-AUS. -I recall when trying to enter this full number (somewhere) that the website wouldn't recognize the full model # with the -AUS on the end of it. -However, at the time, I managed to stumble on to a another Acer page, (that I no longer can find) that showed various Aspire TC-895-EB11 models -all with variations at the end having other additional letters etc. There was only one Aspire TC-895-EB11 model with the letter ( I think D or B ) -and the -AUS at the end of it.
    As there were only about four different Aspire TC-895 or Aspire TC-895-EB11 models, I was hoping that someone could direct me to that info or tell what mine is.

-to be cont.
    Since I've been searching & inquiring around re this Aspire TC-895-EB11__?_ matter, because I've also got a few other mix-ups re one of my "Customers/Invoice" receipts that did't arrive in my INBOX yet I have been also looking over the monitor that I got for the new Aspire's specs & info again, and found that it's model # actually resembles what I thought that I remembered re the Aspire TC-895-EB11.

-On the box that the monitor came in I found it's S/NO -and it's model number, 24MK430H-B -and under it the fuller number 24MK430H-B B.AUSVJVN......-this must be the "-B AUS" that I remembered at the end of a model number. (?) -However though I may have gotten a bit mixed up between these two electronics orders & their S/Ns etc. I may still be correct about the ending of the Aspire TC-895-EB11 having another capital letter on the end etc. (?)
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,838 Trailblazer
    Options
    TC-895-EB11 is the full model number, I bet the rest was a routing number on the box. That would have potentially told you which warehouse in AUStralia it came through on the way to you, but doesn't affect any features.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.