Please HELP!!! ACER Aspire M3- 581T CMOS Password Reset

Roxboy
Roxboy Member Posts: 25 Enthusiast WiFi Icon
edited May 2021 in Aspire Laptops
Hi, Please can someone help me. i have an Acer Aspire M3-581T Laptop Model MA50 that is locked with a CMOS Password and i cannot remember the password and am unable to find any way or resetting the password using the usual methods. like removing CMOS Battery or Using a USB drive, Please can someone help me to sort this out. I am at a complete loss!!

Thread was edited to add model name to the title

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,776 Trailblazer
    Sorry. You must contact regional ACER service center via this link for resolving this issue.  Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Roxboy
    Roxboy Member Posts: 25 Enthusiast WiFi Icon
    JackE said:
    Sorry. You must contact regional ACER service center via this link for resolving this issue.  Jack E/NJ

Thank you for your reply. But surely this can’t be my only option. Is there not some kind of cmos reset jumper on this machine or something like that? Or even some dos software that would sort it out. 
  • JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,776 Trailblazer
    Sorry, forum rules do not allow discussions on ways to bypass lost or forgotten passwords. Jack E/NJ

13. Any posts that promote or aid in bypassing of security features will not be allowed. This includes posts related to removal or bypass of hard disk, BIOS or TPM passwords. Any posts that promote bypassing software security features such as activation keys or other unlicensed software use.

Jack E/NJ