Replacement charger for Acer Predator Helios 300 G3-572-72yf

Options
Renoun
Renoun Member Posts: 2 New User
edited May 2021 in Predator Laptops
Hello, I was wondering if the replacement adapter kit on the acer store (Part Number: NP.ADT0A.081 https://store.acer.com/en-us/180w-adapter-kit-with-power-cord-for-predator-series-laptops-3) would work with my laptop model? I typed in the SNID into the accessory section to find it, but I noticed today that the jack on this model from the thumbnail looks shorter than the charger that came with my laptop initially (Model ADP-180MB K)

This is just kind of a sanity check as I'm a tad bit paranoid I just bought a completely different replacement charger

Answers

• Renoun
    Renoun Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    Also, I'm not 100% certain that the issue with not charging is due to the charger itself as I've read that some problems in regards to charging occur due to the charging port/other components of the laptop.

However with my laptop, it would occasionally not charge despite being plugged in and I simply unplugged/replugged the charger in the wall outlet or disconnected/reconnected the 'mickey mouse' cord from the charger brick and it would start charging again, would this lean towards the charger being the problem here?