Does A517-52 has an extra bay for HDD?

mauriflorentinmauriflorentin Member Posts: 1 New User
Hi! I have recently bought an Aspire 5 Laptop - A517-52-75NZ (NX.A5CAA.008).

Just want to know if this laptop has an extra bay for HDD? If so, do I need to buy an adapter or bracket kit for the additional HDD bay or is already included in the laptop?

I appreciate your help.

Thanks,

Best Answer

• JackEJackE ACE Posts: 27,334 Trailblazer
    edited May 4 Accepted Answer
    Yes. US & Canadian users can request a free 2.5" installation kit from this link . But I usually don't recommended the kit as it's already crowded enough inside a laptop without adding more metal brackets & screws. Instead, I use antistatic foam to immobilize and protect the SSD or HDD inside the laptop case,  All that's really needed is the HDD/SSD cable part no,. 50.A4VN2.003   Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

FAQ & Answers

• JackEJackE ACE Posts: 27,334 Trailblazer
    edited May 4 Accepted Answer
    Yes. US & Canadian users can request a free 2.5" installation kit from this link . But I usually don't recommended the kit as it's already crowded enough inside a laptop without adding more metal brackets & screws. Instead, I use antistatic foam to immobilize and protect the SSD or HDD inside the laptop case,  All that's really needed is the HDD/SSD cable part no,. 50.A4VN2.003   Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ
This discussion has been closed.

Who's Online974

ArtemB
ArtemB
Badsun117
Badsun117
cuckoo
cuckoo
Curra
Curra
datboy143
datboy143
dunre
dunre
EmilioGC
EmilioGC
FabriciodSilva
FabriciodSilva
JellyStick
JellyStick
JosuaM
JosuaM
julioluchiari
julioluchiari
mohammadatahir1970
mohammadatahir1970
NoBlemish
NoBlemish
Oupom
Oupom
Quinix
Quinix
Rosanelimamedeiros
Rosanelimamedeiros
ttttt
ttttt
vg11
vg11
willianfaet
willianfaet
Zeiler
Zeiler
+954 Guests

Join in, share your experience!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Here?

So, what are the rules of this place? Check out our Acer Community User Agreement. Register to get all the benefits of being a member! Get social and introduce yourself in our Welcome Forum, or learn about our ACE Program and What's Happening at Acer.

Assistance by Acer

Drivers &
Manuals

Acer
Answers

Get Product Information
( only)

Acer Support
Videos

Member Highlight

We are honored to have Leostat in the Acer Community. With their dedication, support and effort, Leostat has become one of the main collaborators. On behalf of our Acer Community Team and all of our users, we want to recognize and thank you for your dedication!

Total Posts and Comments: 1327

Total Points:4277

Total Accepted Answers: 164

Leostat Mainframe Wrangler