Screen Glitch Intermittenly AN515-53-52FA

Options
ImpAurora
ImpAurora Member Posts: 2 New User
edited May 2021 in Nitro Gaming

I should preface this by saying I'm not a techie, so I really only know the basics of the basics when it comes to technology. Recently, my screen would occasionally start to glitch, as the pictures above show. It wouldn't happen very often, so I didn't much mind. But today it started happening every few seconds. The screen will be normal for about 3 seconds, then become glitchy for 5 seconds. Does anybody know how to fix this? 

Thread was edited to add model name to the title

Answers

• brummyfan2
    brummyfan2 ACE Posts: 28,287 Trailblazer
    Options
    Hi,
    Could you please post the full model name of the laptop/PC, like A5xx-xx, in the meantime, go to Device Manager, expand Display adapters, right click the graphics card and uninstall the driver, reboot and let Windows install the driver.

• ImpAurora
    ImpAurora Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    Hi,
    Could you please post the full model name of the laptop/PC, like A5xx-xx, in the meantime, go to Device Manager, expand Display adapters, right click the graphics card and uninstall the driver, reboot and let Windows install the driver.

I've tried reinstalling it, but nothings happened. The model is AN515-53-52FA, I believe. 
  • Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
    edited April 2021
    Options
    Hi ImpAurora,

# Try to get the BIOS page.
    1. Turn OFF the unit.
    ​2. Press and hold the F2 key and turn on the unit. 
    3. You will be in setup utility page. 
    4. Once you got the screen release the F2 key.
    5. Tap on F9 key and hit enter key without changing the option.
    6. Tap on F10 key and hit enter key without changing the option.
    7. Your unit will restart by itself. 

Check this T/S and post the result.