B3-A50 tablet and SD card woes....

Rocatah
Rocatah Member Posts: 3 New User
edited May 2021 in Tablets
Hello..
I am at the end of my tether trying to load MP3's onto my SD card to use in my tablet
I'm really hoping someone can help me out.

I have tried the following:

Multiple SD cards (8gb, 32gb and 128gb)
Multiple SD card adapters
Multiple cables

Drag and drop
Copy and paste
In program version of copy and paste

Formatting SD card in computer
Formatting SD card in the tablet

Checked song before copying to make sure it works ok (Windows)
Checking song once copied (Windows)
Checking song on tablet,
If all checks out, move on to the next song.
(this very time consuming)
Repeat for all other songs..

This is when songs start getting corrupt. Folders disappear. Multiple disconnects from the computer, new SD card found

Please... save my sanity. What is going on? So far I've spent 3 days doing this.

Thanks for any input.

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,454 Trailblazer
    There are so many possibilities... :) (I know, not what you wanted to hear). Since you have tried multiple cards I'd say the issue is going to be with one of the SD card slots, either the card isn't getting fully seated or the slot of just plain bad. What type of music files are you trying to work with? mp3s? If you copy a bunch of them to the card from Windows, do they show up and are they playable afterwards? Or do they get weird while still in the Windows environment?
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Rocatah
    Hi Billsey
    Sorry for the lateness of this reply..
    I ended up returning the tablet, and getting a different one instead. (this one transferred mp3's with no problems at all. Looks like it definitely was the B3-A50. I have the ACtab2021 now. The only issue I have with this one is the charging led doesn't come on.. So if you could help with that, it would be great..

Thank you. 
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,454 Trailblazer
    Sounds like you are right, it was the SD card slot on that unit. You should be happy with your replacement though. :)
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Rocatah
    So far so good with the new one.  :)