Acer Switch 5 Battery Replacement in Malaysia by Highpoint Service Network (HSN)

Wong87
Wong87 Member Posts: 1 New User
This is really testing on my patience. I sent my laptop (Acer Switch 5) to service because of a bloated battery on 9th February 2021, receive quotation and I made the payment on 10th February 2021. Since then I never heard any updates on the service status anymore. Until 2 weeks later I made a call to the Acer Care Center, they told me it is waiting for a spare part. Until today 23rd April 2021. It is been 2.5 months, the status remain as waiting for spare part. Can I know what is going on here? If my laptop is beyond repair, do let me know, I want to have my laptop back!!

This is the worst experience I ever had. I will think twice before I get any other Acer product again. 

For your reference
Appointment No: SV21002020

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,719 Trailblazer
    You are talking with other Acer users, not with Acer itself. You have to contact Acer support directly to get answers to questions like that. I have heard that international shipments have been very, very slow during the pandemic but you would think that a battery would have been enough of a commodity item that they would have had better stock in country.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.