Something happens to my Aspire 5 A515-56. 10 crushes since February. Everything it's up to date.

System
System Member Posts: 4,540 Seasoned Practitioner WiFi Icon
Esta conversación fue creada a partir de los comentarios divididos de: Acer A515-56: ¿Que debo hacer?.

Comments

• Jordi_O
    Jordi_O Member Posts: 23 Troubleshooter
    edited April 2021
    Hi, Something happens to my Aspire 5 A515-56. 10 crushes since February. Everything it's up to date. NO reports from windows logs. 
  • Can you explain the problem?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Jordi_O
    The Laptop crushes randomly, Everything, controllers, BIOS, graphics, W10  it's up to date... A fresh Windows 10 install din't solve the problem. All test from Intel are passed... No dump files... no logs... It could work fine for15 days...  ok and  a new crush...

• ttttt
    ttttt Member Posts: 1,947 Community Aficionado WiFi Icon
    @Jordi_O

Seemed like hardware problem with the motherboard ( assuming you have checked the RAM sticks are good).

The  symptom are similar to my old desktop. Half year ago it did self shutdown/restart on the average of once every thirty operating hours, now on the average once every five hours.

I am ordering parts to build an 11th generation CPU PC to replace it. My desktop is kind of old, but your A515-56 should be rather new.
  • Jordi_O
    La ultima acción que he hecho es actualizar la BIOS a 1.11. Lo tengo en observación por si se cuelga de nuevo. Saludos.
  • Jordi_O
    Crush again with new BIOS.... Bye Bye.... finalmente he devuelto el equipo.... a pesar de tener más de 30 ACER en mi comunidad, ahora seré HP!   +10 para la tienda MediaMark!