Switch Alpha 12 SA5-271 Swollen battery issue. My screen eventually cracked by itself

Ericou
Ericou Member Posts: 3 New User
edited October 2023 in Switch Series
This discussion was created from comments split from: Swollen battery issue.

Comments

• Ericou
    Ericou Member Posts: 3 New User
    I have the same issue and it started right after the warranty expired. It unglued at the same exact location as I see in pictures posted here. My screen eventually cracked by itself, however it was still working untill yesterday. My Acer Switch Alpha 12 SA5-271 still works great with an external screen, but that is not how I intended to use it obviously. How do we send private message to  @Acer-Manny  for help on that matter?
  • Manny-Acer_Retired
    Manny-Acer_Retired Newbie Posts: 4,453 Guru
    Sorry to hear this Ericou, i have sent you a private message requesting more information to better assist.

Thanks,
    Acer-Manny 
  • CharlesG
    CharlesG Member Posts: 1 New User
    I have the same screen popping issue. I bought the Acer Switch Alpha 12 SA5-271 from Costco on July 2016. The screen starts to separate last year. It gradually gets worse. @Acer-Manny can you help me with this? Thank you.

• Kiwi55
    Kiwi55 Member Posts: 1 New User
    I have the same issue as my screen has become unglued.  It started about a year ago just popping off on a regular basis. I purchased it in August 2016 and is still working great, but a couple of weeks ago the screen decided not to work and now I have to use an external screen also.  Do we replace the Why can't we post the answer instead of always asking @Acer-Manny ?? Thanks everyone!
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,672 Trailblazer
    I believe Acer-Manny is able to help you find a replacement battery. The answer is different for different people, since everyone is from different locales.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
This discussion has been closed.