Cant send message reply on the blog forum;

Thrip
Thrip Member Posts: 65 Devotee WiFi Icon
  • Ive started an Acer blog message but today I have been unable to make a reply.
-When I press SEND message it doesnt work, -instead I get A bright red ban on the top of my message stating--
  • Body is 9 characters too short.
Not knowing what body is 9 characters too short means I deleted half of the message -and tried to send it again but it still wouldnt work and again gave the Red ban & 
  • Body is 9 characters too short. message
What can I do ? Is there anything that you can advise?

Answers

• ttttt
    ttttt Member Posts: 1,947 Community Aficionado WiFi Icon
    @Thrip

What you have done? The original messages now have Boldface and Underlines. Maybe those features causing the problem.
  • brummyfan2
    brummyfan2 ACE Posts: 28,104 Trailblazer
    Hi @Thrip
     In the comment header click left and right arrow icon on the far right, delete everything in the space, then type your reply and send.

• Thrip
    Thrip Member Posts: 65 Devotee WiFi Icon
    Hi @Thrip
     In the comment header click left and right arrow icon on the far right, delete everything in the space, then type your reply and send.

-As well. ttttt said:
    What you have done? The original messages now have Boldface and Underlines. Maybe those features causing the problem.

Thank you very much, ttttt and Brummyfan2 for this info -When there's time I'll go back there and see what I can do. -I've started new threads re the matter in the meantime.