PredatorSense not working Acer Predator Triton 500 PT515-52-75XW (error Perflib, PerfProc, PerfNet)

Options
MortIImer
MortIImer Member Posts: 46 Devotee WiFi Icon
edited April 2021 in Predator Laptops
Hello,

I have the PredatorSense Program which does not launch, my pc is an Acer Predator Triton 500 PT515-52-75XW with Windows 10 64 Bits (2004). I have tried the tips and tricks on the internet but it doesn't work, if you have any ideas please do not hesitate.

To be more precise, when you want to launch the "PSLauncher.exe" program, there is a series of errors at the level of "Event Viewer (Local)": Error ID: 1008 Perflib, 2002 PerfProc, 2004 PerfNet.

Thank you :)

Answers

• brummyfan2
    brummyfan2 ACE Posts: 28,106 Trailblazer
    Options
    Hi,
    Have you tried reinstalling Predatorsense? If not, download and install Revouninstaller, uninstall the current installation, scan and delete any leftover files and folders relating to Predatorsense, then go to Acer Support site download and install Predatorsense.
    Also read these threads for additional information:
    Predator Sense would not install on Triton 500 — Acer Community
    Download Revo Uninstaller Freeware - Free and Full Download
    Product Support | Acer United Kingdom
  • MortIImer
    edited April 2021
    Options
    Hi thank for your reponse, yes I tried reinstall, but the error is always here. 
    I have (event viewer) : 

ID even 1008 : La procédure d'ouverture pour le service « WmiApRpl » dans la DLL « C:\Windows\system32\wbem\wmiaprpl.dll » a échoué avec le code d'erreur Le périphérique n’est pas prêt.. Les données de performances pour ce service ne sont pas disponibles.

ID even. 2002 : Impossible d’ouvrir l’objet de traitement \BaseNamedObjects\WmiProviderSubSystemHostJob pour un accès en interrogation. Le processus appelant peut ne pas disposer de l’autorisation d’ouvrir ce travail. Les quatre premiers octets (DWORD) de la section Data contiennent le code d’état. 

ID even. 2004 : Impossible d’ouvrir l’objet de performance pour le service Serveur. Les quatre premiers octets (DWORD) de la section Data contiennent le code de statut.

ID even. 1008 : La procédure d'ouverture pour le service « MSDTC » dans la DLL « C:\Windows\system32\msdtcuiu.DLL » a échoué avec le code d'erreur Le fichier spécifié est introuvable.. Les données de performances pour ce service ne sont pas disponibles.

ID even. 1008 : La procédure d'ouverture pour le service « Lsa » dans la DLL « C:\Windows\System32\Secur32.dll » a échoué avec le code d'erreur Accès refusé.. Les données de performances pour ce service ne sont pas disponibles.

ID even. 1008 : La procédure d'ouverture pour le service « ESENT » dans la DLL « C:\Windows\system32\esentprf.dll » a échoué avec le code d'erreur Accès refusé.. Les données de performances pour ce service ne sont pas disponibles.

Version de Windows : 2004 (OS 19041.928) 64Bits

Thanks for your help.
  • brummyfan2
    Options
    Hi,
    No problem, you could try using sfc /scannow to repair the files, please follow the option three in this tutorial, if sfc /scannow doesn't help, use DISM command to repair it and run sfc /scannow after using DISM command.
    Run SFC Command in Windows 10 | Tutorials (tenforums.com)
    Use DISM to Repair Windows 10 Image | Tutorials (tenforums.com)
  • MortIImer
    Options
    brummyfan2 ,

I did : 

3. To Use DISM /CheckHealth Command
    4. To Use DISM /ScanHealth Command
    5. To Use DISM /RestoreHealth Command
    and Restart

The problem is always here, is PerfLib and friends, which does not work :(

Thanks for your reponse :)
  • brummyfan2
    Options
    I am sorry, I have run out of ideas but please wait for someone else to chime in, in the meantime I will try to find any solution for this problem.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Try installing the visual c ++ program!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • MortIImer
    Options
    egydiocoelho , I installed, always don't work.

Thanks for you help
  • MortIImer
    Options
    I reinstall Windows 10 ...
  • MortIImer
    Options
    Always this problème : 

PerfNet...
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Have you tried installing the predator sense appxbundle?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • MortIImer
    Options
    yes, it is already installed, i buy a recovery key on acer store. We'll see...
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    I already allows access to the google drive.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• MortIImer
    edited April 2021
    Options
    egydiocoelho I have everything installed, it still does not work ^^
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Do you have the exact name of the model in the acer care center?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• MortIImer
    Options
    Good evening, the computer was sent in warranty on Monday.  The computer is being repaired.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    OK! Then report here what the problem was.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer